So Sweet You'll Want To Vomit,Deal With It..lol...

J and I have been told by others that we are that couple that are so sweet it makes them want to vomit and that is alright by me, in fact I am proud of it.

Not only do I have the best man ever but he saved my life. During the accident I was unconscious and he held my head above water while he had a freshly broken collar bone. J and I had to experience the horrific what if one of us had died that day *shudders* and that only further solidified our boundless love.

Here I sit approximately three and a half years after "J" and I got together with less than a year to our wedding day and I am head over heels. I never knew that I could give my whole heart to someone and have it handled with such care. It is wonderful not to have to protect a piece of my heart at all times! Every day he makes me laugh, he spoils me in little ways and he compliments me all the time!

At times I wonder how did I ever get so lucky?

Comments

bleugod said…
Wow!!! That sounds like some ol movie stuff.
I can remember back on your old blog when you met him. I am happy for you two because it is always sublime to find love.
The Capt. said…
Angela, Continued success with your relationship. Just remember, no matter what happens, you and your Spirit/God (together) have the power to overcome any challenge that may present itself. It's not the event, it's how your respond to it!

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

Oh Canada Day!