Thursday, October 10, 2013

Calories2BCounted

As I've told you I count every calorie and MyFitnessPal was a great tool. Being honest about everything I ate is key and I hold myself accountable. If I lie about what I am really eating it only is an injustice to me given that my body would tell the truth about the food I have consumed. Professionals will tell you 80% of weight loss success is base on what is eaten.


Keep In Mind

Moderation is important! I do have my chips and chocolate everyday, but I go with lower calorie/fat options and eat smaller portions than I previously would. Deprivation generally leads to people reverting to bad eating habits.

Try not to go overboard on "Cheat Days". I still count my calories on "Cheat Days" to be aware of how much I am going over in my calories. I don't want a "Cheat Day" to ruin my progress.

If you fail one day and have a caloric overload get back on the horse and DON'T GIVE UP!  You're only human mishaps happen.

Dont think of it as a diet, but as a new way of living since yo-yo dieting tends to lead to more weight gain in the long run.

My Pinterest board with healthy recipes, some of them that helped me through my weight loss!



No comments: