Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Honey, I Shrunk Me! (My Weight Loss)

A year and a half ago I was sick of my newlywed 30 I had packed on and being (rudely) asked if I was pregnant when I wasn't! I wanted to feel good about myself again. Given that I had been in an accident a few years back my muscles can not handle much so I focused on my food intake. Ever since then I've tracked every calorie that has entered my body. I have lost 35-40 pounds (fluxuation).



The journey was long and I actually weigh less than my goal. I didn't do any fad/trendy diets/fitness programs because this from what I've witnessed only leads to people gaining the weight plus extra back. To maintain my weight loss I continue to track everything since I know from experience it is far too easy to fall back into bad habits.  Even when faced with family suppers, going to restaurants and even hanging out with friends I try to keep in mind every calorie ingested.

3 comments:

Alexis Zibolis said...

Amazing!!! Look how far you've come! You're stunning, and you did it all on your own. Congratulations!!!

Angela2BPecked said...

Thank you, good luck with your fitness journey!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. You look great.