RIP Patrick Swayze (Thanks For The Love Of Dance)

The first time I ever watched Patrick Swayze was in "Dirty Dancing" (one of my favourite movies) and was amazed at his dancing and acting skills!Patrick's dancing "Dirty Dancing" was a great inspiration in my love for dance.Later I would enjoy his acting in "Ghost" and now the last scene will make me even more heavy hearted than it already does.
When I heard that his cancer was terminal I was greatly saddened that the world would lose such a talent.Soon after learning his cancer was terminal I watched a Barbra Walters interview with him and his wife and witnessed the great love they share.May God be with his poor wife at this time!
patrick-swayze

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

So Sweet You'll Want To Vomit,Deal With It..lol...