Creative Constipation

Lately I have found my head I have been suffering from creative constipation. My head is in a constant fog and I can not form an in depth thought. Even if I have an idea for a post and have good points to make I am finding I am unable to retain the thoughts long enough to actually make a decent post. Not that long ago I was able to write a post about many of the things I am passionate about and the thoughts would just spill forth.

What has happened to me?
Is my brain going to be in this fog forever?
When will I be able to write with passion and clarity again?
Why can't there be a laxative for Creative Constipation?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

So Sweet You'll Want To Vomit,Deal With It..lol...