"Sex and the City 2" A Girls Night Delight

One of my friends and I went to see "Sex and the City 2".It was pretty great to see Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda again and they all had me laughing like they always did.It is great in the world of teeny boppers and twenty something girls that there is a movie out there for those of us above the age of 30.There are so few films that are glamorous and yet openly navigate the world of the a mother who is trying to hold it all together or the menopausal woman who is trying to hold on to her womanhood!Liza Minnelli was also a hoot and has the best legs! If you get the chance to see "Sex and the City 2" in the theatre  grab all your favourite gal Pals and make a night of it!
BTW...I wish I could be punished like Big punished Carrie!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

So Sweet You'll Want To Vomit,Deal With It..lol...