Opinion Nation

Everyone has their own opinion about everything from food to world issues.It is our difference of opinion that makes the world an interesting place to live.It is particularly interesting to have conversations with people about their opinions and why they have those opinions.What drives me damn near batty is when people can not justify their opinions.I'll readily admit that I am a very opinionated person though I can clearly explain how I arrived at each opinion.Sadly there are those who form their opinions to conform to others.I find it even more pathetic when people pretend to have a controversial opinion only to attain attention from others or the person whose opinion changes at the drop of a hat. If I do not like something I have plenty of reasons and If you ask me I'll never give the answer "uh,I dunno" I will give you a full explanation why I think what I think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

So Sweet You'll Want To Vomit,Deal With It..lol...