President's Choice No Longer My Choice

I want to tell everyone NOT to get a PC account, thanks to them I will always remember the purchase of my wedding band as a stressful experience! I put a substantial amount cash in my account (for our wedding) last week and my debit card was declined. When I called the President's Choice Banking call center they were less than helpful until I was a bitch! They told me they had the money on hold for X amount of days (which is less than convenient)! I was standing there with a ring that was transferred specially for me and needed to buy it that night. When they finally did me a "favour" they warned me it was a "one time thing"! I have never had that issue with Royal Bank!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

So Sweet You'll Want To Vomit,Deal With It..lol...