The Tale Of My Blog Negligence

I used to life blog years ago (for therapeutic reasons) under another online persona and was a blogging maniac.Back then I used to post sometimes 2 or 3 times a day.I have had inspiration to start various different blogs but have never seen the ideas come to true fruition.

When I go to make a post I get side tracked in my thought process and/or wonder, is this post going to be all the interesting or useful, then I delete the post.It does sadden me that I have come up with so many ideas for my blogs but have never been able to implement them.My passion for blogging has indeed dwindled over the past couple of years.

In lieu of my passion dwindling I haven’t the heart to shut down my blogs in hope the something I have written in the past is useful to someone.

Inspiration

What About Stephen’s

Bloggers! How Committed Are You to Your Blog?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

Oh Canada Day!