Guilty Pleasures, Good For The Soul

I sing in the shower out loud. My voice is not that great though the shower head does not care if I sing off key, it will not mock me if I stumble over a line or three. In the shower I am free to sing as mediocre as I please.

I will dance when I am alone since the chair and tables will not  judge or say "Who does she think she is?". When I dance alone I can truly express my soul through dance.
"Feel the rhythm and give it an attitude!" Angela P (me)
I love cheesy TV shows, chick flicks, I find them good for the soul. They may have unrealistic endings, but they help when you think the world is going to hell in the proverbial hand basket.

Social Media (it is more of a guilty addiction)

We all have our guilty pleasures, they make us unique and make life worth living! What are your guilty pleasures?

*revision of an old post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

So Sweet You'll Want To Vomit,Deal With It..lol...