Integrity = Keeping One's Word

"What we say is our word, our word whether kept or not is a representative of their integrity, so we must keep our word and prove that we have integrity!"... Angela P


One of my biggest pet peeves is when people waste their breath by saying they are going to do something and doing the other or not doing anything at all. When someone fails to keep their word it can lead to others not trusting them. I try my best to do everything I say I am going to do, that is why I say "no" when I know I can't do something. In today's society there are so many people that have no problem running their mouth with absolutely no sincerity. Have you ever heard someone say,"Let's do lunch!" or,"We must go for drinks sometime!" (whilst donning an artificial smile) when they have no intent on either? People need to think, "Am I going to do what I say I am going to do?"! Some people will use the feeble excuse,"... but I intended on doing it.". Remember what the road to hell was paved with? Yes that was a completely rhetorical question! The road to hell was paved with good intentions. Stop intending and start doing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

At Last My Love Had Come Along

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead, Now What?

So Sweet You'll Want To Vomit,Deal With It..lol...