Shame on all the Canadians who did not get out and vote, you could have made a difference! We have far too many people here (I have witnessed) who like to complain, but not vote. It is too bad that even if an over 60 is using an oxygen tank and a wheelchair they'll get out to vote, but not a perfectly healthy young person....This speaks volumes about the under 30 demographic! Even though I am not happy with the results of the Canadian Election 2011, I VOTED FOR THE RIGHT TO COMPLAIN! Having the right to vote is a RIGHT I can't believe some Canadians take lightly! The US gave George W Bush two terms so remember this when you are casting stones on the bad result of our Canadian Election!!!I am very disappointed with the results, but I am still a VERY PROUD CANADIAN! This comes after reading insulting US tweets about our election results! The only consolation we have on this the day after the election is that we have a new NDP opposition! *I added one as a commen...
OMG...I am so totally high from seeing Whip It ,this movie rocks and I am totally in love with it!Drew Barrymore totally hit it out of the park with her directorial debut.This movie is Girl Power done right.I love how there was ample time taken to develop the characters and that they were not one dimensional.The roller derby scenes were so exhilarating!!I do not want to ruin the movie by giving too much away all I can say is SEE IT!!!!!
J and I have been told by others that we are that couple that are so sweet it makes them want to vomit and that is alright by me, in fact I am proud of it. Not only do I have the best man ever but he saved my life. During the accident I was unconscious and he held my head above water while he had a freshly broken collar bone. J and I had to experience the horrific what if one of us had died that day *shudders* and that only further solidified our boundless love. Here I sit approximately three and a half years after "J" and I got together with less than a year to our wedding day and I am head over heels. I never knew that I could give my whole heart to someone and have it handled with such care. It is wonderful not to have to protect a piece of my heart at all times! Every day he makes me laugh, he spoils me in little ways and he compliments me all the time! At times I wonder how did I ever get so lucky?
Comments