“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” Andre Gide
Born2BAlive
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Wow it is already the 2nd anniversary to the day my fiancé (now husband), his cousin and his cousin's girlfriend (now fiancée) all survived an accident where the car we were in dropped 100 feet off a bridge.
Piece I Wrote About The Accident
Click On To Enlarge
Click On Image To Enlarge
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Wow... that's all I can say in a rare moment of speechlessness...
... One woman's honest experience, thoughts and observations. I have been with my husband for 8.5 years and married for a little over four years. I am truly happily married. My husband is the kindest person I have ever known. Many of my friends and family tell me I am spoiled by my husband because of the small things he does for me. I am openly appreciative of my man because I know not all men are like him. Now that I have gushed, I will get down to the nitty-gritty of finding the right man. In 2005 I started getting therapy for myself. The therapy had nothing to do with getting a man, but was about working on being a better me. Once I had a healthier mindset I was prepared to meet my husband (who I met in 2006). I've noticed many of my friends who are still looking; have a superficial list of prerequisites (ie: looks, money, status). I am not saying people should settle, but keep your heart open and not be closed based on your list. There are men in any woman's l...
“She's Too Skinny!” “She's Too Fat!” "She shouldn't have cut her hair!” “She should cut her hair!” “She wears too much makeup!” “She needs to wear more makeup!” “She'd be pretty if it weren't for her nose/ears/lips/eyes!” “She hasn't aged well!” “She's clearly had work done!” Can we please stop judging other women as a way to convince ourselves we're enough. Judging other women does not make us somehow a superior woman. In fact judging other women keeps us comparing ourselves to other women and increasingly leaves us at a deficit the more we do so. End the judgement, End the comparison!
Wow it is already the 6 years to the day my husband, his cousin and his cousin's wife all survived an accident where the car we were in dropped 30 meter off the Jacquet River in Restigouche County, New Brunswick, Canada. Piece I Wrote About The Accident Click On To Enlarge Click On Image To Enlarge
Comments